How We Support You
Friends of New Milford, Inc. prides itself in providing a safe, professional, comfortable and family-oriented environment for all of our friends in their support plans. Through a combined partnership between the agency, parents/legal guardians and case managers, our agency provides tailored services best suited for each individual need pertaining to a person's goal set. We believe in our mission to provide the means for any person to obtain a higher level of living within their community, and for their own personal means.
- Residential/In-Home Living Support (CLA)
- Assisted living within an individual's home (independent living or family,)
- Respite Services (contact us for details on current offerings.)
- Promote Daily-Living skills tailored specifically via individual support plan.
- Day Program/Community Support
- Support with community involvement and opportunities (independent and group outings.)
- Transportation provided under agency guidelines (for program support, only.)
- Volunteer/Vocational support through coaching and critical skills teaching.
- Transportation Provided
- Recreational Outings
- Vocational Support
- Transition Support
- Plan/Strategy development for graduating students seeking employment opportunities/support in maintaining employment.
- Daily-Living Skills Development
If you do not see a particular service listed, please request additional information from our team. We continue to support our individuals in reaching their desired goals and maintain a positive and productive life within our great community. We hope to be able to provide the very same to you.
Please call (860) 355-5343 or use our Contact Form.